Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I Strongly Believe People Should Stop Doing

1. You should stop ignoring what your outfit looks like from the back.

Guilty: Kim KardASSian

2. Stop getting pointless surgery.

Guilty: Ashley Tisdale
3. Stop shaving the sides of your heads, ladies.  Played out.  All y'all are fine as hell (well, not you, Alice*), quit playing around with your lumpy ass heads.

Also: I NEED to see what you're planning on doing as this grows out.  I am intrigued to the max.

Offender: Mel B

Offender: Alice Dellal

Offender: Cassie
*On an unrelated note, my brother's girlfriend, Morgan, is the spitting image of Alice Dellal.  Alice and Morgan are both really pretty when they smile, but fug as shit when they don't.  I almost pondered not putting Alice in this post because let's face it: her missing hair distracts from her face, which is a good thing.

Sorry, Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment