Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Leggings: Good and Bad

I'm not here to lie to you people. I love leggings.

As long as your ass/cooch aren't hanging out (you should get paid to show that kinda shit and if you ain't, I don't wanna see it), LEGGINGS AS PANTS are something I strongly condone and endorse. And the weirder, the better.


Evil Twin's harness leggings: my personal favorite

I lust for thee, Evil Twin.

Tripp NYC

I can't believe I like ANYTHING Taylor Momsen related...but these leggings are cool. And sparkly LOLZ OMG TTYL
However, when leggings go bad, they REALLY go bad. 

Shit that needs to stop:

1. Lace-insert leggings:

They look retarded.  I can't quite put my finger on why...but they do.

2. Patterned leggings:

Italian hooker garb.

PJ pants I owned in 4th grade
3. Shiny leggings

Goddamn you, American Apparel!
Shiny black "wet look" leggings count for double, because they're played out as shit, and they only really look good on the skinniest of us (read: not me) anyway.

I'm saddened to admit I own and have worn both shiny black leggings and shiny SILVER leggings.  And the silver leggings were American Apparel, which means they weren't cheap!!! Bukkake.  My black leggings, however, were only $0.99 and from Korea (thanks, eBay).  Awesome, considering I wore them once (just like my silver ones) and will never wear them again.

LOLZ:
Shiny ass Sterner.



Dual offender: fedora AND shiny leggings




My shiny pants got hot lesbians to like me, though, so they weren't a total waste of money.
To wash the shiny taste out of your mouth, here are more leggings that don't suck.

Alexander McQueen (aka the House of NEVER DOES WRONG)

Black Milk
And one more pair that does...

Like, what are you going to do with these?  Try to run alongside a moving vehicle and slash its tires?

Tip your waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment