Thursday, December 2, 2010

Pixie Market Wins and Losses: December 2010

Pixie Market's Wins and Losses for December twenty-ten.

WINS:

Dress by: Shakuhachi
Yo-this is $365 and is SOLD OUT at Pixie Market.  It's a BIG, FLOPPY, OLIVE COLORED DRESS.  I guess lots of ladies like myself want to look like a green burrito.
Green is one of my TOP COLOR PICKS for the season.  And this jade/teal tone is my favorite!!! $98.
Dress by Tutu Blu
This Rope Mesh Dress is amazing.  Not $228 worth of amazingness, but dope nonetheless.

$199-what a load of chunky, wedged bukkake.  But oh how I would wear these, with jeans and an off the shoulder chunky knit sweater! Damn you, Pixie Market!


Dress by: Stolen Girlfriends Club
SGC never fails me, design wise. I adore this dress.  Its $394 and sold out, so I'm not the only one. 

Dress by: Style Stalker
Yum...heather grey and cutouts. $189

LOSSES:

This is a dress for a one shade blonde.  Believe that!  She'd be like, look at me in my butter colored dress with this ruffle cape-sleeve thingie!  I'm so avant garde!  And you'd be like, about as avant garde as Scarlet Johansson's covers of Tom Waits songs. Yawn.

Clown bukkake?

Hey-for $200 you too can have a shirt we'll call a dress with Volcom-esque graphics on it!

Ug, tangerine in satin is horrible.  And this is like a bridesmaids dress from hell.

New look: long, floppy grandma dress with a FAUX sweater wrapped around the waist.  Um...yeah?

When are we going to learn, ladies?  You can get these shapeless shifts at the swapmeet for $5! THIS thing, new, is $96. People are stupid.
PIXIE MARKET

No comments:

Post a Comment