Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Jewels

I got mad jewelry for Xmas.  Jewelry and books are my best friends, so needless to say I'm a happy lass.  Thanks to Mr. Sterner, Jesus, and my mom for the hookups. Pictures to come.

Moving on, one "trend" I'm really into is clean, simple lines.  I think that's going to be a wardrobe mainstay for me in 2011 (don't worry, though-I'll always be a tranny bitch). Two lines that emcompass the whole "clean, sexy" thing is Lusasul out of Mexico and By Boe out of America (via a Swedish designer).

Lusasul.com

Lusasul "Promise" Ring, $90



Lusasul "Bloody" Necklace, $125



Lusasul "Marie Antionette" Bangle, $215



Lusasul Set of "Cubo" Rings, $65



ByBoe.com

By Boe "Open Leaf" Cocktail Ring, $45



By Boe "Twisted Band" Ring, $30



By Boe "Square Band" Stackable Rings, $23 each



By Boe "Wire Arc" Earrings, $28



By Boe "Intersecting Box Chain" Ring, $50



By Boe "Golden Arc" Bracelet. $50




Such pretty, simple lines.  I love delicate jewelry that isn't screaming LOOK AT ME!  It's that kind of shit those bitches you always get girl crushes on wear, you know what I mean?  Those chicks with the shiny hair at Starbucks toting the paper under their unwrinkled trench coated arms, wrists delicately swathed in understated bracelets that their goddamn rich dads probably gave them*.  Meanwhile you're looking at them with your hair teased sort of lopsided and different colored socks under your boots.

*I have a friend like this named Randi.  That bitch has Soap Star Sparkle!  You know what that is? When your ass looks like you're permanantly on camera in soft focus.  Her hair is always shiny and her skin is luminescent.  Damn her! I have a picture which shows exactly what I am talking about which I will post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment