Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Question Mark: Pocahontas

As a woman with a decent amount of Cherokee blood in her, I've always had a special place in my heart for Pocahontas shit.  That is, Native American style.  I love it all: squashblossoms, fringe, headbands, long hair parted down the middle, leather and suede, mocassins, beads...basically the whole goddamn genre. However, even I wonder about this "latest trend" in hair extensions:

FEATHERS.

















I mean...it's fucking feathers-WOVEN INTO YO HAIR.  Like, it is really avant garde and dope?  Or kind of gross and retarded?  I'm torn.

Shit says it stays fresh up to 6 months and can be washed, curled, etc. Interesting.

All I know is, it's some Pocahontas shit.

So.  Cool? Or question mark?  I feel like I'm leaning towards the first.  DON'T DISRESPECT ME BITCH!

FineFeatherheads.com

Apparantly, my version of being an "Indian" is wearing a bikini top I show everyone in a tribal print, and making a stupid mouth/tongue pose face thing.
Racist bastard.



No comments:

Post a Comment