Thursday, January 27, 2011

Nail Victory: Nail Fraud

Urban Outfitters, for all of their overpriced, imported shit, really does know how to capture trends for the most part.  The last 2 years have brought Japanese Vivi-style crazy nails to the masses, and while many broads are too scared to add 3-D aspects to their fingertips, they're more comfortable with flat designs.  Enter Nail Fraud.

I love these money and scale print foils. YES I DO! There are two other designs, but they blow. One of them is cheetah and forealz, you bitches need to jump off the cheetah bandwagon.  I am so tired of that print.

These foils are $12 a set which is amazingly affordable.  I've never tried them (when the trends say be crazy, I always retort by going back to boring) so if you have any experience with these, let a bitch know.

theurbanaesthete AT gmail

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment