Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Buncha Shit I Just Bought

Everyone's been trying to blow chunks on my trip to New York next month by telling me it's going to be so cold I'll freeze my vag off. NOT SO, hoes. Personally, I believe it will be a mild winter, so fuck off.

Regardless, I've been itching for some new shit lately, so I went and done bought some stuff.

I shopped around at my beloved Lulu's and even ModCloth before realizing the shit at NastyGal just wasn't available anywhere else.  FINE.  I will pay your overinflated prices.

Bamboo Scoop Top in Army Green

Bamboo Scoop Top - Army Green
I bought something that isn't black. Whoa.

Brandy and Melville "Anita" Batwing Tee

Anita Batwing Tee - Black
I'm what you could call a faux-ho.  I have an insane obsession with looking 'sexy' but have an endless fear with looking slutty.  This creates a lot of problems in my head, because I am constantly looking for ways to show my tits off without looking like I belong on Santa Monica Boulevard between 10 pm and 2 am.  Sheer top: answer.

Crop Turtleneck

Crop Turtleneck
Another one of my 'issues' is hating to show my arms.  I used to think it came from having freckled mutant arms, but now I just think it's a thing in general, because I hate looking at most people's arms.  Period. 

Anyway, here is yet another solution to arm covering and boob showing. Win/win!

Spotted Pashmina Scarf
Spotted Pashmina Scarf
I am a fag and I can't wait to swath myself in this.

























































These wonderful sweaters are what I've been looking for IN STORES for the last fucking month.  Thank you South Korea for copying 'celeb' fashion and making these available. ebay wins again.

The end. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment