Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shit I'm NOT tired of

The "grunge" look has been around so long it's almost classic. Yes, I said classic, a word usually identified with horrible shit like Chanel.  An added bonus is I really like this girl's face. <3

This girl's hair is BUSTED (or it's a really old wig) and she's pretty unattractively skinny, but I like this look.  Bring the glamour back, sand creatures!

The glasses and the topknot are last's weeks news, but I'm still into the tough girl ballerina combo.  Mostly because it's still got the power to make people look at you like you're retarded, and that is often what great fashion is about.

I love lean, classic looks with a twist.  Tough boots, rugged bag...and a sideswept bob and ivory sweater.  Excellent pairings.  The sweater's details KILL ME. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment