Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hellllllo Spring!

Spring sucks balls in Los Angeles (my opinion) because it's sunny but chilly (like, annoying cha wtf ttyl omg), but boy howdy do I love SPRING FASHION!

Something inside of me is still that little flower girl at my aunt's wedding: I love frothy dresses, pastel and semi-pastel colors, button downs, ivory and crochet...the works!  I'm usually an all-black or derivitive of such kind of gal, but not when it comes to Spring.

Resort collections! <3

With that said, one of the best places to buy shit for Spring is Forever 21.  Should we be shopping there? NO. It's fashion which contributes to destroying the environment, employing poor labor standards, and is imported, but Spring is one of those seasons for frivilous fashion, guys! Rarely will you keep a "spring" dress as an investment piece no matter HOW lovely it is.  So, in my opinion, you can rationalize buying cheap shit for Spring as long as you RESELL or RECYCLE IT.

With that said, my current Spring picks from F21!




Happy flower picking! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment