Wednesday, February 2, 2011

eBay Weddin's

My friend Erin and I were discussing eBay this weekend, and she was telling me the amount of wedding dresses on eBay is staggering! I guess the days of "saving" the old thing are gone! While I could give two shits about weddings, I already have my dress planned out.  It's going to be skin tight and hooded.  But that's just me.

Anyway, our conversation inspired me to see what kind of vintage wedding dress one can get at any given time on eBay for less than $300.  Here are the winners!



 This dress is absolutely flawless and elegant.
 We're pushing the use of the word "vintage" with this dress, but for whatever reason, I LOVE this.  It's sort of cliche, sort of boring, but lovely nonetheless.  The fit is incredible, and I like the mermaid cut and deep V in the back. Scallop edges set the cut perfectly.

 I love the back detail on this and the subtle sexiness of the clingy fabric. Always a fan of bell sleeves, too.
 Did somebody say hippie wedding?!



Okay, this dress is obviously for a small person, and the sleeves desperately need to be cut off, but look at that TRAIN.  Mezmerizing.


 It's the bow that does it for me with this one. I like the simplicity of it, though.  Very summer at the beach wedding, or garden party.


This dress is busted.  CAUSE IT'S FROM the 30's!!! The Fitzgerald fan in me see's a pincurled beauty with an amazing body wearing this sheer, striped dress. 

This isn't a dress, obviously...but it's AMAZING!!!

Oo la la!

No comments:

Post a Comment