Thursday, February 24, 2011

Temporary Tattoos

I love tattoos.  I applaud anyone who had the mental fortitude to stick something on themselves for an extended period of time.  I can't even stick with a hair color.

On that note, enter the temporary tattoo.  If you're a child of the 80's like me, you probably remember the 25 cent temp tattoos you could get at Shakey's or random super markets; the kinds that slapped a vagely opaque sticker on your skin which would then roll off in nasty patches as if you were a leper.  MMMM, memories.

But guess what?! Temp tattoos are back! Chanel threw that shit on the runways last year, and there are e-gads of companies jumping on the bandwagon.

Chanel:

TEMPTU presents Dereon:



Urban Decay:


I, for one, love this idea. Much like you can throw on false eyelashes, wigs, and makeup, why not throw on a piece of decoration which is the ideal cross between makeup and jewelry?

I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment